Thursday, February 12, 2009

Post 26

So......

I received a fun package in the mail a few weeks ago. BUTTONS!!!! from my friend Andrew in Vancouver. They're going quick.....

I was also lucky enough to be offered the opportunity to design the winter logo for Easy Rider snowboard shop. I stopped by the other day and Jonathan hooked me up. I'm really happy with the final product. Hopefully we'll be able to work together again soon, it was fun.

Working on another weird flash set. Sheet 1- Eddy Merckx Tribute

I had hair, then i didn't. Final product looks like a head in a bag.

Last, I found this pic of a Tengu mask I tattooed a few months ago. I need better pics, but it's blog worthy.

I have also finished new cards, but i forgot to upload them... next time.


2 comments:

No Rain said...

I NEED a print of that flash dude. Too fucking good.

Sarah said...

How do we get buttons? I want a button!