Monday, April 8, 2013

4.18.13

I know it's short notice as usual... but I had a bunch of random mid month cancellations, so I 'm heading out to Vancouver to work with my friends at SETCo to attempt to finish off a few older tattoos.  Because it's such sort notice, space was limited and is already fully booked up.

However, as always the word has gotten around and I've received numerous emails regarding setting up an appointment.  I would be more then happy to meet up with anyone for a consultation this time around as I will plan a second trip hopefully in June/July.

If you are interested in meeting up for a consultation, I'll be at the studio April 16-20th.  Consultations will be taken by appointment only.  To book, please click here and follow the instructions and please put "Vancouver" as the subject.  A deposit will be required at the time of the consultation.  

Here's some new work from the last few weeks.  Thanks again for looking!

1 comment:

HomoHausfrau said...

Unreal work as always Shawn! LOVE the owl! My hubby and I hope to be in touch soon to come in for some consults/tattoos... It's been far too long!