Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1.11.11

So tonight for the third time in the last few days, I sat down and though for sure I'd be working on this super fun painting I have in the works... and each time I've sat down to start it, I find something new about it that I don't like. Very frustrating... I know they're just small things that probably won't matter in the long run, but they bug me enough not to move forward. Tonight I almost threw the thing across the room, which would have been extremely funny since it's just on tracing paper right now and would have gone maybe 2 feet....

Today I worked on Dan's underwater sleeve for a few hours. Really fun since we're making good progress on it now. I filled in a bunch of the background and coloured a fish.Probably the biggest news for me today was that I put myself on a wait list with an artist to start my ribs. Excited and super scared.... if all goes well, hopefully we'll be starting one side mid October....

No comments: