Friday, March 11, 2011

3.11.12

Today was a pretty awesome day at the studio. I finished the lower part of Ben's arm, meaning we touched up his had and a bit of the camera, added the film details, and added a bit of background colour bursts. I had to stop myself with the background blue about half way up since he's already planning the top half of his arm. I wish I could have posted pictures of the backside of his arm, but I ALWAYS zoom in and forgot to keep the full hand in the photo, which looked stupid when you put them all together. The photos are also a bit shinny, but you get the general idea. Can't wait to get healed photos in about a month.In other news, there are only 3 of the Amsterdam prints left... they seem to be disappearing way quicker than I expected. Thanks to everyone who bought one. I'll hopefully have something new by the end of the month.

No comments: