Thursday, May 26, 2011

5.26.11

What a day.... here it is in point form...

-woke up early to bike to work.  It was kinda cool outside so I went down to the basement to find a light toque for the ride.
-instead, found a puddle of water and wet ceiling tiles above said puddle
-emailed our real estate agent who has a few rental properties in the area to get the name of a local plumber.
 -got my bike out of the garage, inflated the tires, then started explaining via text message to Teagan our new plumbing problems.
-rode my bike 3/4 of the way to work... and realized that I had not only left my keys at home, but locked them in the garage... all of my keys... house, shop, car, and yes... garage...
-text messaged my friend Erica who THANK GOD was home and had a set of keys to our house from the last time she looked after our cats
-rode my bike back to Erica's which is not far from our house, retrieved keys from mail box, rode home.  Total time on bike- 1hr 35mins- 19.3km....
-drove quickly to work, cleaned and sterilized tubes.  Tattooed for 2 hours until the plumber called and wanted to meet at the house at 3pm....
-bandaged Lindsay and drove home.

Good news, the leak was nothing major and is dealt with for now.

It was a long morning....

Here's part of the 2 hrs of tattooing I got done on Lindsay.  I really wished I could have done more since I had her booked in for most of the day....

No comments: