Thursday, April 14, 2011

4.13.11

One of my favorite clients/friends sent me a few awesome photos that I'd like to share with the blog world today.  Josh has gotten some of my favorite tattoos that I've ever had the pleasure of tattooing.  She has the large koi backpiece, the grain elevators on her stomach, and a really fun traditional styled boxer girl that I need to get healed photos of.

Last time she was in getting tattooed, she bought one of the Amsterdam prints and told me that she was heading back home to visit her parents on the farm in Saskatchewan, and was going to have her dad help her make a custom frame for the print.

Check it out, they did an amazing job.  I'm really happy she sent photos of end results, I'm not 100% sure, but that looks like old barn wood to me.  Thanks a bunch for sending me photos Josh, you're awesome!

No comments: