Here's 1/2 of what was worked on at the studio today-
I added a second peony to Kevin's phoenix, and finished adding colour to the bird. It's done for now, but obviously he'll be adding on and finishing the top of his arm, hopefully in the not to distant future.
Sandy's armpit... Yup... armpit. Ouch, ouch, ouch ouch, ouch.... I tried to take photos, but since I couldn't even wipe it by the end of the session without having Sandy hit the roof, the photos did not quite turn out. I will say that he sat amazingly considering how much pain he was in. Hopefully I'll get a few healed photos in a couple of weeks.