Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1.12.11

Easy day at the studio today, went in to go do touch ups, and the tattoo looked great so I took a few photos and used the rest of the day to run errands.

I was finally able to pick up new contact lenses today since my recurring uveitis seems to have finally subsided. That means I can finally go up to the mountains again and hopefully enjoy all of this fresh new snow! I also picked up 2 longboards to paint for a client today, and 2 regular boards to paint for fun in the near future.

Unfortunately, I have a few other things I'm working on tonight that don't involve editing the photos I took today, so you'll have to settle for a video

I'll be listening to all 3 albums tonight while I work, like most nights... and mornings... and days... etc...

No comments: