Friday, June 3, 2011

6.3.11

I only worked a 1/2 day today because our plumbing problems continue.... Hopefully this time the leak is fixed.

So this afternoon, I worked on Brian's foo dog/ kerin sleeve.  I'd guess we probably started this 2 years ago.  We had an extremely slow start to the project, but Brian seems to be really serious about getting tattooed the last few months which is awesome.  I think he's also learned the lesson that if you put off getting tattooed for 2 years, when you go back to start working on it again, the new colours are quite a bit brighter than the colours that were tattooed 2 years ago... Unfortunately this means more touch ups than normal...  Oh well, it's nice to be making good progress on this sleeve.  I filled and touched up a bunch of background today.

No comments: