Friday, February 28, 2014

2.27.14

So I've had to put the blog... and painting... and pretty much everything else aside most all of last week as we stayed up until 3am most nights cleaning, packing, and getting ready to "stage" our house for sale this week.  Tons of work...

The ladies cleaning and dusting the den
Lots of trips to the Eco Station...  this one was a sad trip... I bought this stereo receiver when I was 15 years old with money I made cutting grass for show homes one summer.  It was my first "real" job.  I'm 34 in a few days, and it died a few weeks ago.  Rest well good friend, we've had a lot of good times together.
... this however was a happy trip.  I hate this mattress, by back hates this mattress, and Teagan hates this mattress even more than I do.   Good riddance.
Now for a few days to decompress on our annual March trip to the cabin in the mountains... But how about a tattoo before we go?  I've got a camera full of photos from last week that need editing, but for now I'm posting my friend Nik's tattoo. 

I've known Nik since I was 13 years old, and it's always fun getting to tattoo old friends and catching up.  However, it's always a special honor when any client wants to get a tattoo for their best friend.  My cats are my best friends in the entire world,  I have my cats tattooed on my feet, I fully understand the bond between an animal and a human, so again, it was absolutely my pleasure to get to tattoo Mickey on Nik's arm last week.