Thursday, June 3, 2010

Post 43

I'm slowly starting to edit some of the backlog of photos I've taken over the last few months...

I tattooed this on my friend Steve a few months ago.
Funny, I tattooed a new piece on Brad a few days ago but didn't get a good photo of it. I know he's coming in to get more work done soon, so I'll get a better picture of it then. For now, we probably tattooed this on his inner arm a few months ago as well. Today, I put another 3 hrs into Tyler's tattoo. Tyler must be some kind of cyborg or something... He doesn't move, he doesn't wince, he only takes breaks when I need to refill ink caps or change the music... Oh yea, and this is his first tattoo. Unreal....
Here's a better close up of some of the healed work on his Lancaster.
Tomorrow will be a really fun day at the studio. 2 super fun tattoos to work on. Let's hope I get good photos...

No comments: