Monday, June 7, 2010

Post 45

I worked on 2 really fun tattoos yesterday, got out my camera to take photos, and realized quickly that I left the memory card at home plugged into the computer...

I fixed that problem for today's apt.We FINALLY finished Neal's sleeve today (with the exception of touch ups and a few small odds and ends). We'll touch it up next month and hopefully get good photos a few weeks later. Super excited.

We worked on the sky, trees, and the boat today-And now after working 12 days in a row....I FINALLY have a day off tomorrow.

I keep saying I'm super excited to sit around and do absolutely nothing, all day long... but that damn thing know as a conscience will probably get the best of me, and I already know I'll end up spending the better part of the day answering the amazingly large number of emails haunting my inbox...

No comments: