Saturday, February 26, 2011

2.26.11

I worked on my buddy Rodney's sleeve today and although we got a bunch more done, unfortunately when taking photos I wasn't thinking about taking shots for the blog. I just took a bunch of photos for myself to try to start planning how to connect his sleeve, to his backpiece, to his ribs.

Second appointment was a touch up/ small add on that I hope to get photos of in the next month or so. No photos of that either....

So today is another tattoo that's a few months old that I dug up from the vault known as my camera's memory card. It's on the back of Jordan's thigh and fills up an empty spot he had just above the back of his knee. I think tomorrow I'll finally be able to post photos of the longboards I painted. I'll also get to finish Taryn's manatee tattoo hopefully. Super exciting!

No comments: